Coaching during Burnout – in Berlin personally & online
- Are you stressed, exhausted and feeling overworked?
- Do you feel torn between your work and your responsibilities as a parent?
- Are you too wimpy to do something with friends or pursue a hobby?
- Do you suffer from insomnia, irritability, lack of concentration or other symptoms that can be attributed to your current stress?
- Do you catch yourself being irritable, cynical, sometimes even unfair to others?
- Would you like to get back into a good balance between working hours and free time?
Future-oriented coaching instead of therapy
Coaching during a burnout does not mean that you are undergoing medical or psychotherapeutic treatment. You, as the client, continue to act on your own responsibility at all times. As a coach, I accompany you on your way to your goals with different coaching methods: these are tools and techniques from systemic coaching, but also systemic structural constellations, which sometimes reveal more than anything else and provide helpful impulses, as well as goal- and solution-oriented conversation. The primary goal of coaching is to bring you back into your power, to reflect together on what you need to get back there, and to uncover the resources available. They are inside you, but you may currently not have access to them.
To sustainably get out of a burnout, it is important to be able to engage in a process with several sessions. In this way, unfavorable patterns can be recognized and changed, and the causes for getting into a burnout can be understood. Time and space in coaching can be used to reflect on inner drivers such as “I have to be perfect” or “I have to be strong”. Likewise, we look together at whether and when it is possible for you to say “no” and take good care of yourself without feeling like you are breaking with your own values.
Together we develop strategies for you to get out of your burnout and also measures to avoid falling into exhaustion again in the future. Initially, it makes sense to meet on a weekly or fortnightly basis. After a while, the intervals will increase until you feel good about finishing the coaching and are back in your full power and enjoying life.
When is coaching helpful?
- When you are no longer motivated to go to work.
- If you want to better balance work and family again.
- If you want to get out of your exhaustion.
- If you notice, you do not wake up refreshed in the morning.
- When more and more is left on your desk.
- If you’re wondering about your own cynicism.
- If you find yourself in conflict more than usual, or just avoiding confrontation.
- If you notice that your performance on the job is declining.
- When you notice that short time-outs for relaxation no longer do any good.
- If you have the impression that the feeling of exhaustion has lasted for weeks.
- When you can no longer really feel your former zest for life.
Getting out of a burnout with concrete measures – also for prevention
There are various measures you can take to actively arm yourself against excessive stress. These include:
- By providing regular relaxation yourself. This can be planned walks, autogenic training or progressive muscle relaxation according to Jakobsen, etc.
- Learning to set boundaries and say “no.”
- Develop a positive inner attitude toward the job to get out of the rift – if necessary, also address and resolve open conflicts.
- Reflect on and optimize your own time management.
It is also very important to maintain positive relationships and hobbies (work-life balance).
- Specifically analyze what stressors are apparent in the job or everyday life and seek solutions to reduce them.
- And last but not least: If the above does not work, it is sometimes helpful to consider a career change. I can also gladly support you in coaching.
Costs for coaching for burnout
The costs for coaching are not covered by health insurance. Sometimes my clients cover the costs themselves. However, most of them find a good way to talk to their employer about it. Because: coaching supports you in regaining your strength quickly and avoiding long periods of sick leave and thus absences.
I offer both a price range for companies and for self-payers because I believe that our cooperation should not fail because of the fee. Please feel free to contact me without obligation. If you don’t feel comfortable talking to your employer about “burnout”, you can stick to the classic leadership topics and simply ask for support as a manager. The topics of executive coaching largely go hand in hand with those of coaching burnout. Ultimately, it’s also about better self-management and self-leadership, priorities, work-life balance, time management, being able to delegate, reflecting on inner drivers, etc. so that you don’t have to have a guilty conscience at all. In the end, what matters to your employer is that you are doing well and that you are enjoying your job again!
Please give me a call so we can arrange an initial appointment! I look forward to meeting you.
Tel: +49 179 768 21 60
With just one click you may get more information on my website concerning the following topics:
Customer testimonials: Coaching during Burnout
„Of course, I never thought of myself as needing coaching, let alone ending up in a burnout. But that’s how it was. I was all the more grateful for the sessions with Ms Kostadinowa. With structure and humour, she supported me in finding access to my own resources and regaining my strength. It was not an easy path. We worked together for half a year. But it was worth it. I can only recommend it to everyone to get support when you realise that you can’t go on alone.“
„I came to Ms Kostadinowa as a manager to reflect on my management style, also because some things in my team were not going the way I wanted them to. In the second session, however, it became clear that I already had one foot firmly in a burnout. In a very sensitive and professional way – sometimes in her coaching office, sometimes online – Ms Kostadinowa supported me in regaining my strength and also in finding good ways for my leadership issues. In the process, it became clear to me how important it can be for a manager to exchange ideas with a coach. Because some questions you simply don’t ask yourself. But the answers to them can actually be helpful in showing you the way to your own goal. Thank you for your patience!“
„I’m in my early 50s and I love my job. But sometimes one thing leads to another. And suddenly everything is too much. I was very exhausted when I started the coaching with Ms Kostadinowa and had to cry again and again in our conversations. Ms Kostadinowa accompanied me both in personal conversations at her place – especially in the beginning – and later online. I was able to learn a lot about myself in this process, so that today I can say that thanks to my burnout I learned a lot that is very important for me in my job and that might otherwise have remained hidden. So this coaching process, as exhausting as it was at times, ultimately made a lot of sense to me. I now feel well sorted and strong again and can once more pursue my work with concentration and, above all, with joy.“