- Are you not enjoying your work as much?
- Do you sleep poorly, are pessimistic or irritable?
- Hardly any time left for friends, sports and hobbies?
- Has sick leave increased in your team?
Too much work, not enough space for the beautiful things in life – that can throw us off balance. Fortunately, our body is smart. It gives us signals about how much sleep, exercise and breaks we need. If we listen carefully, we can actively help shape our health.
Common topics in health coaching:
- Time and stress management: How do I stay efficient and calm at the same time?
- Burnout : How can I protect myself against burnout in stressful times?
- Work-life balance : How can I set myself apart?
- Resilience : How and where can I do something for my inner strength?
- Movement : How much sport do I need to compensate and how can I do it alongside work?
In coaching, we work on your very personal goals, which are of course closely linked to your working environment. For example, we look at how you can calm down more internally and get moving again physically. In this way you can prevent burnout and strengthen your resilience and ultimately also take the lead better.
In discussions and with exercises we find out what motivates you and where your strengths lie. What you need to distance yourself in a healthy way and to take good care of yourself. You get feedback that sharpens your self-awareness and helps you to make good decisions for yourself.
In health coaching you consciously invest in your health – in your life.